How ot Make Photoshop Using Some Free Stuff to Create a Wallpaper

    I started using a wooden texture and a gradient color to give it a bit of depth.
    Firstly I used a wooden texture with a gradient overlay
    Firstly I used a wooden texture with a gradient overlay
    After that I basically put some elements like a building with a woman, a crazy dude with a mask, an little deer on the top of the building.
    Started messing around
    Started messing around
    The next thing that I did was pretty simple, I mirrored the elements, and aligned them in the center of the page.
    Same elemets, duplicated and reflected
    Same elemets, duplicated and reflected
    The image needed more elements, I put a rainbow behind the towers, added some more elements like those balloons over the girl, those tribal elements behind the buildings, everything downloaded and free.
    Spice it up a little bit
    Spice it up a little bit
    The abduction laser bean was created and, basically, it's a gradient mesh with the hard light blend effect.
    The abduction part 1
    The abduction part 1
    To give more the idea of abduction, I put an illustration of myself behind the laser with a motion blur effect, so it looks like Im being abducted.
    The abduction part 2
    The abduction part 2
    At last but not least I added another illustration in the middle of the page, with some green branches behind it.
    The final result, really simple and fun to be done.
    The final result, really simple and fun.

     

Post Title

How ot Make Photoshop Using Some Free Stuff to Create a Wallpaper


Post URL

https://asandanzasnotorreiro.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-ot-make-photoshop-using-some-free.html


Visit O Torreiro de Moraima for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive