TLC Does Not Renew Kate Plus 8, Kate Gosselin Loves Her Twitter Support And Answers Your Questions

    Hello Gosslin fans! This afternoon twitter was buzzing with the story that TLC had announced they were not renewing the Kate Plus 8 Show as a regular series but hoped to do specials to check in with the family in the future. Let me just say that all haters can stop talking about this site cause I"m not going nowhere! Let's all enjoy Kates Tweet: We've had a great run! Six years of whirlwind fun filled adventures thanks to TLC and our many many supportive..While it is very sad for me and the kids (there were many tears at the breakfast table this morning!),We are looking forward with great anticipation to our bright future! As is very typical for me, I am choosing to see the positive in this situation and I am excited 2 consider many more invigorating opportunities that may come my way! I poured my entire self in2 the last6years of 'Kate Plus 8' & I can't wait2have the chance2challenge myself again w future endeavours!In the mean X,I hope 2have more time4motivational speaking,book writing &other fun work opportunities that come my way... 8/many ...And maybe even some dating??!! We wish our fans well. And remember, this is not can q'goodbye'.I prefer to say 'See you around!' Xoxo Shows will air thru Sept 12... Stay tuned and we can enjoy the last eps together>.."
    Kate Gosselin Loves Her Twitter Support: Gather.com
    Kate Gosselin really loves her fans and the support that they lend her on Twitter! The mom of eight shocked many (including herself) when she joined the social networking site, but now she says she can't live without it! "Thought I'd give Twitter a try... Now can't live without support from so many fans! Loving it! Can you tell?" Kate tweeted to a fan. As controversial as you might think she is, Kate has a ton of people who support and love her. She has tons of fans on Twitter who constantly praise her and send her love, and, really, who would even want to live without that? Gosselin is very chatty on Twitter and she will often respond to her fans. While she gets her fair share of "hate" messages, the good seems to outweigh the bad at this point. Surely if it got to be too much for her she would sign off, but as of now, well, you heard her! She's loving it!
    Kate Answers Your Tough Questions This Week! Was Yours Picked?
    Kate sits down to answer some of her viewers' toughest questions, from "Is Kate dating again?" to "How many plastic surgeries has she had?"

Post Title

TLC Does Not Renew Kate Plus 8, Kate Gosselin Loves Her Twitter Support And Answers Your Questions


Post URL

https://asandanzasnotorreiro.blogspot.com/2011/08/tlc-does-not-renew-kate-plus-8-kate.html


Visit O Torreiro de Moraima for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive