Spotlight Kangna Ranaut of Wallpapers | Bollywood Actress Kangna Ranaut Gallery

    Spotlight: Kangna Ranaut
    Kangna is one of the very few actors in Bollywood who like to be a part of "purposeful cinema". Upon her landing in Mumbai, she was spotted by Anurag Basu, who gave her the big break in 'Gangster'. Movies such as 'Woh Lamhe', 'Life in A Metro', 'Fashion' and 'Raaz 2' followed...
    Adjudged by critics and fans to be the best in Bollywood to play characters with neurotic shades, Kangana has now decided to break the mould with her upcoming releases such as 'Double Dhamaal'.



    Kangna Ranaut
    Kangna Ranaut was born on March 23, 1986.



    Kangna Ranaut
    Kangna is often referred to as a modern day tragedy queen, a title once given to legendary actress Meena Kumari for playing grief-stricken characters.



    Kangna Ranaut
    "It's been quite a journey...I came to the industry when I was just 17 with no real idea of what to expect. I was fortunate that 'Gangster' was a huge hit at the box office. I won a lot of awards and the industry gave me another chance. Otherwise, Bollywood is an industry that's very unforgiving towards outsiders," says Kangna.



    Kangna Ranaut
    Kangna made her debut in 'Gangster' (2006).



    Kangna Ranaut
    Must-see movies of Kangna: 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai', 'Fashion', 'Life In A... Metro' and 'Gangster'



    Kangna Ranaut
    Upcoming movies of Kangna: 'Double Dhamaal', 'Tezz', 'Midnight's Children', 'Power' and 'Rascals'



    Kangna Ranaut
    Kangna is a trained Kathak dancer.



    Kangna Ranaut
    Kangna harbours a dream of donning the director's hat and already has a script in mind.



    Kangna Ranaut
    Her next movie is 'Double Dhamaal'



    Kangna Ranaut
    "Comedy excites me, be it real or reel life. There is so much potential for us actors to discover ourselves and our brand of humour when we're doing comedies. I don't know how funny I am, maybe my friends would be a better judge of that. But what I do know is that I can laugh at the silliest of things. I hope that I can tap my full potential as an actor in a comedy film," says Kangna.



    Kangna Ranaut
    She has designed the clothes for her upcoming movies 'Rascals' and 'Tezz'.



    Kangna Ranaut
    Kangna considers Madhubala, Angelina Jolie and Parveen Babi as her role models.



    Kangna Ranaut
    Kangna on item numbers: "There really is more to life than doing item numbers. I don't look down on the fad, but I can't see myself doing one. I don't think I'm attractive enough to do an item number."

Post Title

Spotlight Kangna Ranaut of Wallpapers | Bollywood Actress Kangna Ranaut Gallery


Post URL

https://asandanzasnotorreiro.blogspot.com/2011/06/spotlight-kangna-ranaut-of-wallpapers.html


Visit O Torreiro de Moraima for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive